Thursday, June 08, 2006

PTK Exam

Went to Kepala Batas (KB) for PTK exam today (7/6/2006). Started out early in the morning at 8.15am, although the exam was on 9.30am, just in case, traffic jam or I might lost my way. This was my second time been to Kepala Batas, the first was last year where I actually accompanied a medical team accompanied the PM during his visit to officiate an IT function there. I've only been to Millenium Complex then.

Anyway, it just took me 5 minutes to reach the Kepala Batas tol exit from the Sungai Dua exit. When paying, I asked the tol collector which way to go to this Institute Latihan Perindustrian, she told me to turn left after I reached to a traffic light juction.

So, just as I followed her instruction, I did not see any sight of such place. Somehow, after 10 minutes of diving (at 60km/H), I did not see any building along the road. Both sides of the road were lined by oil palms. I then called my colleague (who used to stay in KB) to comfirm whether I was heading the right direction. While he told me that I won't miss it as it is a big blue building along the road, I then arrived just in front at the destination.

I started with the UMUM paper. Some of the questions I got for today were:
1. To descripe the "Tonggak 12 dalam perkhidmatan".
2. ??Forgotten.
3. Explain in your own comprehension regarding the dasar and slogan of the following:
a. Dasar Cekap, Bersih dan Amanah.
b. Dasar Pembangunan Negara.
c. Kepimpinan Melalui Teladan.
d. Kesihatan Menjamin Kualiti.....
4. Something about "Komunikasi Berkesan", perkara yang menghalang komuniti berkesan, ciri-ciri, komunikasi berkesan.
5. Something about Manual Prosedur Kerja/Fail Meja.
6. Dasar Nilai-nilai Islam dalam perkhidmatan. Hurai 10 nilai yang boleh diterima oleh Muslim dan bukan Muslim.
7. A case senario of a pharmacist U41 who was supposed to a ttend a meeting in Melaka and Taiping from Johor. Nyatakan 5 elaun yang layak dituntut. Apakah syarat dalam tuntutan elaun perjalanan and elaun dobi? Berapa hari layak menuntut elaun penginapan?
8. Tabung Bantuan Perubatan. Huraikan. Beri langkah-langkah untuk mengurangkan isu birokrasi.
(Supposed to select 5 out of 8 questions).

Finished at 12.20pm and I went straight to the canteen for lunch. The food sucks, though I was very hungry. I didn't eat. Then I met a friend. We had a long chat. I told him I was attempting the second time. I got a III for UMUM and IV for KHUSUS.
He told me I don't have to repeat the KHUSUS paper, as I have achieved the maximum requirement. I was like "Is it?". "Yes, it is stated in the exam slip". It read: "Mana-mana bahagian dalam peperiksaan ini adalah TERBATAL sekiranya seseorang calon itu telah lulus Bahagian tersebut di dalam peperiksaan yang lepas".
Gosh, I didn't bother to look at that. Anyway, I still waited till 1.45pm untill I got confirmation from the examiner attendent. I finally left early, looking for some Chinese food around town in Kepala Batas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»