Saturday, January 20, 2007

Green House

So, I went to this place called Green House in Muntri Street, just opposite Cititel Hotel, with HK and Ms Teh during Friday lunch. This small little humble coffee house is run by an Australian couple, Alan and Pat.
This was what HK had, Lasagne, RM 12.00
This was what I had, Chicken spaghetti, RM10.00
Being a typical "Chinaman or Cina Pek", these were not my type of food. My chicken spaghetti with tomato sauce tasted a bit quite "awful" (sorry for the harsh word, didn't mean to insult), and I kept saying, "hmm, quite nice", after been asked many times by my friends, though I had to force the food into my mouth.

There was some cheese where I supposed to mix with the spaghetti, and luckily I didn't pour everything in, cause it tasted like "vomitus"! Chills.

Guess, I might not survive if I am thrown into Australia or US right now.

No comments: