Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HKB

Went to HKB today for a-day course in Primary Dermatology.
First time been here, the only MOH hospital with a Unit Perubatan Tradisional.

Generally, I was very impressed with this hospital. Spacious.

Clean and comfortable.

Beautiful buildings with lifts..

Beautiful landscape.

Herba garden, wow.

Kepala Batas town.

Most joyious thing was, I won myself a book, written by a dermatologist from Hospital Selayang. Really salute her for her so enthusiastic effort in promoting education in dermatology for the healthcare workers. She had written 2 books and an atlas of common dermatological diseases. Unfortunately, those books were not for sale (cause they are published by MOH not meant to make profit).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool place and beautiful. looks very new!

Unknown said...

It's a hundred-something-bed hospital with 4 theatres. Imagine that!

LT said...

I always enjoy myself there whenever my rotation to cover their anaesthesia service... Each of the OR has a Big glass panel which can look out to the greens n road outside from the OR.