Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Piece of Mooncake

I was a bit upset today because my application to use the auditorium was rejected. In the first place, I think this lady who was in-charge was not very helpful.

When I first went to see her the other day, she was reluctantly wanted to entertain me and she asked me to mercy her because it is Puasa Month. She gave all sort of reasons why it would be inconvenient to her.

So, is Puasa "tai sai"?

Just step your foot into the office between 4-5 pm and you'd see why there are only 50% of the staffs working and this happened to the first time when I wanted to meet her. I checked in twice and she wasn't in her place.

She was at the food stores buying food for breaking fast, during office hour. What kind of attitude is this?

Venue for our upcoming course


Anyway, me going to enjoy a piece of Mooncake. The Moon is the roundest tonight.

No comments: