Thursday, January 17, 2008

Home2

Living room.

Just settled in my new unfurnished apartment. It is quite big, about 800 sq feet and I am alone at the moment.


My nest.

When I first shifted in, there were only the dining table and chair left by the previous tenant, which I now use as study table.

Still wandering what to do with the other two rooms, whether to rent them out or not. If I rent it out, at least it would cover part of my expenses. On the other hand, it is not very convenient to share house because I like moving around on bare skin.

4 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

advantage of having housemate: (1) got someone to talk to, not too lonely (2) someone to take care of the house when u're not in (3) help cover some expense. disadvantage of having housemate: (1) cannot walk around naked, must shut toilet door when u do business (2) some housemates are inconsiderate/messy/noisy/bring friends or girlfriend to the house (3) difficult to find excuse to ask housemate to leave if u don't like him

Anonymous said...

Where about is your new nest? which area?

Cytusm said...

My neighbour called me the other day to find out whether I want to rent out my room to a working lady. I really can't imagine myself having to stay with some unknown, what's more from the opposite sex!

Anonymous, I stay near the bus station.

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

so u're not taking up the offer i guess.