Tuesday, August 07, 2007

PC fair

Got a fair deal during the recent PC fair?
Well, I bought this little cute baby from Eacan for RM89. Very nice high pitch sound and quite a powerful bass despite the size. Apparently, I was told by the salesman that this model won the best design award.

I went to the PISA PC Fair on the first day and it was already jam-packed in the evening. Paid two bucks for the entrance parking fee but it was so difficult to get a parking space even after two circling, and finally double-parked near the dump site, and on top of that, had to walk a distance to get to the exhibition hall.

Should have parked at the roadside and pay nothing!

Anyway, people said there usually be more bargain toward the last day, but no longer true. It was the reverse scenario.

I went there again on the last day.
I bought this SD card for RM45 earlier, but was sold out on the last day.
I bought this pendrive for RM65 earlier, but it was RM73 on the last day.

Lesson learned. Go on the first day and park at the roadside, ok?

1 comment:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

eh... to my logic, it is always cheaper on the last day of pc fair.
that's when the sellers try to clear off as much stock as they can.
they will start lelong their products at good prices.
the downside is that some of the goodies would already be finished by the last day