Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pulai Spring

Just wanna share the excitement of staying in one of the luxurious and finest resorts in our country.
Here is Pulai Springs Resort, some 20 minutes taxi drive from Senai airport.
Well, I was really so grateful to my "boss" for looking for sponsorship for me, so that I was able to attend the most happening event of the year in the derm community.
The annual event was held in this beautiful golf resort, as I was not surprised, many of these 'high-class' docs are kaki-golf too.
I had been to many conferences and scientific meetings around but never this. The meeting was indeed an eye-opener to me, as it gave an opportunity to get to know the rather seclusive 'who-is-who' in the derm community.
Even though, the lectures and updates were a little too packed (we were always behind time), I had a great time learning a lot of new things. I was particularly impressed by the Singaporean speakers, and this came to show how far apart we were behind them.

The best thing about the whole thing was, I collected various ranges of beauty and cosmetic products to try on.
But, there was one thing so 'sian' about going for conferences, was the long and tiring traveling.

I had checked out at 1pm, reached airport at 1.30pm, waited till the next flight at 3.50pm, reached KLIA at 4.40pm, waited till 7.15pm, but the flight was delayed to 8.05pm, and further delay till 8.30pm, and finally reached home at 9.30pm.

All together, I spent 8 hours or 1/3 of a precious weekend traveling.

No comments: