Wednesday, December 19, 2007

District

As I am still new with the computer system, my boss asked me to visit the district instead, since I am very slow in seeing the patients in the clinic. Without hesitation, I happily agreed to the deal since I hate doing routines.

The journey itself took near two hours as my driver did not want to speed. There are a lot of speed traps around. This was just nice as I loved sight-seeing.

Here, I was in the busiest street in town. There are many hotels but I did see many food stores around.

'Wan-Than-Mee-Without-Wan-Than' noodles I had, RM3.50 (Small).

3 comments:

iml said...

Your adventure so far has been nothing but interesting.

sbanboy said...

Wah ... I want to try the wanton mee without wanton :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

u didn't happen to visit Katerina hotel in Batu Pahat did you? That's where the infamous deed was done!