Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On leave still

I was in my previous work place today to settle some document issues. Apparently, my promotion got stuck because the JPA did not receive some relevant documents. So, I have to personally go to the office to sort things out, otherwise, it would not get done.
This is something I learned after so many years in service. I was once like many other doctors who didn't care more about the salary and stuffs like that, as most of the time, I was busied with clinical works, until one day I realized I did not get pay rise for two years. This was all resulted from the clerk who didn't do her work.

So, it seems to be our own responsibility (and I hate it) to check on them and demand things to be done accordingly. As one of my colleagues who always used to say, our office is so full of people with low IQ and low intelligence.

3 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

so was the salary rise backdated to the 2 years u did not receive them?

Cytusm said...

It was backdated but I lost few hundreds because of miscalculation. It was too long and I didn't bother to demand back.

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

why am i not surprised...