Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rasamas

From a personal experience, if one is alone eating out or dining in restaurant, there is a disadvantage, particularly if one is of small built or not so attractive, people tend to deliberately not notice you.

I don't know why I am so upset about having a meal in this Rasamas chicken rice outlet until I wanted to write a complaint to them.
Here is my email to them:

Dear customer service manager in-charge or who ever it may concern,

I would like to voice my dissatisfaction over the service in your Rasamas outlet.

I have gone to the Rasamas outlet in xxxxx xxxxx on 16th November 2008 at 3pm. This is the first time I have heard of your restaurant and I decided to give it a try.

After having seated for 5 minutes or more, waiters and waitresses in red and blue uniforms walked pass me as if I was transparent, until I raised my hand.

I ordered a set G meal that cost RM12.10.

Next, I was served the meal not of my choice. The waiter put down the meal and left hurriedly. While I called on him, I was ignored.

I had to personally carried the meal to the counter to have it changed.

Lastly, as I sensed no staff would walk near my seat, I personally walked to the cashier counter to pay the bill.

I was shocked to find that, on top of paying RM12.10 and RM 0.61 for 5% government tax, I was billed RM1.21 or 10% for service charge!!!

Usually, I don't really bother about such amount of money but I really felt I was unfairly charged for having such a ridiculously poor service from your outlet.

I therefore demand a refund from your company for the 10% service charge, amounting to RM1.21 which I was forced to pay.

Thank you.

Just wonder if they ever reply.

3 comments:

iml said...

Kindly update us IF they ever reply. Refund? Highly doubtful.

Anonymous said...

wow... hmm I think your petrol money will be more than that 10% service charge!

Anonymous said...

Wonder whether your complaint letter will even reach the Manager or the person in charge, let alone the refund...

Highly unlikely...