Wednesday, October 17, 2007

District

I can't really recall when was the last time I was on the ferry, cause there was no reason for me to do so.

Today we decided to cross over the strait by ferry because my driver refused to pay toll, cash RM 0.50, for using a newly opened short BORR road on our way to the health clinic (if we use the Pg Bridge route).
On a nice sunny day, I don't know why an irritating lady wants to spoil my mood.

I find it hard to control my anger and emotion nowadays.

She, who claimed to be a government servant, was the last patient and she insisted to be seen earlier where there were 9 more patients ahead of her. Reason, she had a meeting at 2.00pm.

Not until, I shouted a her, "Why can't you come earlier in the morning and get the earliest FK number when you knew you have a meeting!!!". Damn you bitch!

Kind of pissed me off.

I wonder why such species never extinct, especially so in Penang.

And before she left, she insisted to be given 2 containers of BVO, cause she doesn't have time to come to the clinic too often.



2 comments:

iml said...

It's been a long time since I last took a ferry across the island.

Anonymous said...

Yup, we have lots of these irritating specimen. I am so proud of you for telling her off. :-)But do it diplomatically ya. heh heh