Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Post-call Hyperactive-Manic Syndrome

The emerging skyscrapers of Georgetown

After my exhausted call a day before, I had managed to get 4 hours sleep from 4am to 8am, as I had an appointment to meet a friend in Seberang Jaya.

After that, I had a shopping marathon. I wandered off to the Sunway Carnival, then to Carrefour, and lastly went to Bukit Jambul till dinner.

As I had deprived few hours of sleep the night before, I went to bed at 9pm.

I turned left, right, center, prone and supine, I could not get into the REM stage. There were so many discharges inside my brain. So hyperactive.

Fed up, I hooked on to the net at 2am and surfed till 5am, and then closed my eyes till 6.30am. So in total, I had only 1.5 hour of sleep last night.

I am getting crazy now and I am gonna stop here.

No comments: