Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pg CVS Conference 2007

The 5th.

And this was the 3rd time I attended the annual Cardiovascular Conference event organized by PMPS. Thanks to the organizing committee for having it at the so called "Penang's Most Stylish Address", g Hotel; much more 'stylish' than the previous year's disaster at least. At least we had a change of environment and the type of foods. But then, nothing much could be said about the limited parking spaces, well in a stylish way, obviously the parking fee was also very stylish. I choked up RM9 for the parking at the Gurney Plaza.
Don't be so Kiam Siap or such a stingy bastard ok?

Well ok, at least we were been treated to a lavish dinner in this famous-for-tourist Oriental Seafood Restaurant, least to say, in my 30+ years in Pg, I've never dared step my foot there.
Yes, we had King Losbster.
I learned about some weird creature called Geoduck.
Magnificent Gurney.

Despite the dirty and filthy beach side, the view is as captivating as ever.

No comments: