Sunday, February 17, 2008

Aimless Sunday

A Hot and dry weather.

I woke up late in the afternoon on a beautiful Sunday, after a long night sleep and dream, and had a kind of dull feeling. I have not spoken a word for a day, not until I received a surprise call from a far away friend. She was asking, "Why are you putting a Kei song in your blog?".

"Ha?, Since when?"

The fact is, AnuarZ is the best vocalist in Malaysia, and I am a big fan of him.
I wandered off into some wet market after lunch and I kept walking aimlessly without any purpose. I was in a daze and felt like I was still in my dream. I headed back home then and slept the whole afternoon, as if I have not slept for the whole one week.
DocLiew saved the boredom, just as he came back from his long CNY break, and we headed to a place called Stulang. This stretch of road next to the sea, reminded me of Gurney Drive back home with its colorful night life and lots of restaurants as well as open air eateries.
It was out of ordinary tonight and we had some "chu char" dinner; Thai Chicken, Belacan Kangkung and Sambal Fried Kupang, RM 30.


Powered by eSnips.com


This song is for Miza.

No comments: