Thursday, February 14, 2008

Double celebrations

No, I don't celebrate Valentine's day, cause I am not in love, but come midnight, the Hokkiens are going to celebrate the Hokkien New Year (on the 9th day of lunar calendar). Come midnight of the eighth day (tonight) of the new year, Hokkiens will offer thanks giving prayers to the Jade Emperor of Heaven. But I am not celebrating Pai Ti Kong either, cause I am not at home.

So, what do I do tonight?

Sound so pathetic, but I am "ta pau" home for dinner, cause I am so tired due to post-long-blogging-night and post-heavy-clinic-day.
I am just old fashion but yet a simple person. Close friends will know that my meal consists of rice plus hard boiled egg everyday.

That's enough for me to call celebration.


Powered by eSnips.com

2 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

err.. rice plus egg? u're not on a tight budget are u?

time to leave the government sector and join newly-found-wealth brats like me!

oh yeah...

u got tagged by me! the rules can be found on my blog. u can respond to the tag or just ignore the damn thing if you find it annoying ;)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

doing locum this weekend?

have a good weekend yea?