Saturday, October 28, 2006

SP Revisited

Here are few landmarks I recorded during my recent trip to SP.
The Store in town centre, where I frequented often in the past.

This one, probably the busiest road in town, regarded as "the aorta" of SP town. Lots of GP clinics (I once locumed) are located here. The police station, the railway station, hawker centre "wai sek kai", all within walking distance.

SP plaza, also housed the municipal offices.

One of the frequented shopping complexes in the past, was burnt down, now renovated it seemed, but still not opened for bussiness.

The new happenings in town, Lagenda Heights, a fast developing commercial centre in town. Tesco is there, everything you name it, found there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wah cytusm, welcome to SP.. that Yawata has closed down. I guess I can't compete with Tesco just across the road.