Saturday, April 14, 2007

What is your Page Strength?


Recently, Sabahan.com blogged about the 50 Most Infuential Blogs In Malaysia based on Technoratti, here's Webmaster Malaysia trying out the ranking based on PageStrength.

You can find out your Page Strength here.

I tried out few of my favorite blogs, and here are their 'strength':

MMR 4.5/10
BenardChan.Net 3.5/10
Docfiles 3.5/10
Greener Pasture 2.5/10
In My Father's Footsteps 2.5/10
Just Passing By 2.5/10
Life (and Death) 2.5/10
Odysseys Of George 2.5/10
Shah's Rambling 2.5/10

6 comments:

Chen said...

I checked mine, which turn out to be 4 :)

Anonymous said...

Bias! Bias! I demand to know the actual statistical calculations involved! I am sure they are many shortcomings in it!
Good grief! I do sound like our (dis)honorable politicians ya?!!! Heh heh!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Typo there. I mean 'there' when I wrote 'they'. :-(

fibrate said...

Hey, you look like someone I know! Didn't I just meet you during the MEMS meeting last month as well as NHAM last year? (I'm trying to drop some clues without revealing too much...in case you're not who I think you are!)

Cytusm said...

Hi Fibrate, you are right.

fibrate said...

Nice meeting you in the err...blogsphere!