Sunday, December 23, 2007

Food and food

How nice life could be if only I don't need to think what I am going to have for dinner every night. I may have taken things for granted, for all these while, food was ready prepared when I came home. Sometimes I did grumble that the food was not nice or there was too little food for dinner.

Anyway, now I have to hunt for food every night. I wandered off every night to different corners of the town looking for the right kind of food. It was quite tiring and sometimes I felt so lazy to even think and I would just skip dinner.

BTW, here are some good food:


Ginger and Onion Chicken Rice, RM5.00.


There are so many chicken rice shops over here, but this one stands out, cause it has the most customers, RM 7.00 (including soup).

Finally discovered one big hawker centre here.

Kum Heung Chicken Rice, RM5.00.
BTW, here is a good guide to food in JB.



No comments: