Monday, November 13, 2006

Sun Inn Mentari Hotel

Went to NADI course last week. Been a 'last minute' person, I found that all the hotel rooms were fully booked a week before. Even the budget Sun Inn Lagoon Hotel was full. I had no choice but to book a room in Sun Inn Mentari, some 500 meter across the road from Sunway Pyramid.
This was what I got, a pretty simple, odd triangular shaped room in the third floor with strong cigarette odour. I purposely requested for a room with window, as I could't imagine myself suffocating to death, which proved to be disaster!

This room was located facing next to the busy highway, yes room with window, and the whole night I only heard car and motorcycle engine noises. Rooms with window cost RM 90 and without, RM 85.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least it looks clean and tidy. What's NADI?

just me said...

So I gather you didn't have a restful sleep...did you manage to concentrate on your course?