Saturday, October 20, 2007

Free time

Locum.

Not that I am really desperate for money, considering that I have long retired from the scene, but sometimes it could be rather difficult just to say no when friends need help.

These weekends I am embarking on some locum marathons, three to be exact.

Somehow, I do value money very much. By just sitting at home doing nothing, except blogging, don't expect money just drop from the sky.

It may not be much, few hundreds can actually cover my daily expenses for meals for two weeks, considering I spend RM15 a day.

I remembered those years, some 15 years ago, I worked as a waiter for RM3 an hour, and also RM20 day (8 hours) as sales assistant in the departmental store.

I can't really complaint much now for a RM35/hour locum these days, could I?.

2 comments:

iml said...

Helping out a friend and earning some extras is definately more productive. Besides,it chalks up on experiences and goodwill.

Cytusm said...

iml: Thnx for the words. I felt good even though I am exhausted.