Friday, October 19, 2007

Legendary Rose

Damn, this was what happened to my PenDrive thumb when I tried pulling it out from the USB slot. So damn lousy quality.


Reading today's article in the The Star, stirred my interest to want to know who this legendary Rose was.

My only recollection of memory was from my mom telling me how great this lady was. She had many admirers not only from those Ham Sup men, but even women too.

She used to perform at the New World Amusement Park too in Swatow Lane.

It really amazed me what this lady capable of doing.

My mom told me she did watch her performing in one of the shows in Ipoh and one of the memorable ones was how she could puff cigarettes from the hole down there.

A search at the Wikipedia reviewed more interesting stunts.

"With her legs spread wide open, she peruses her most intimate parts to:
  • stuff a banana inside;
  • open the cap of a Coca Cola bottle;
  • pull out a string ofrazor blades that was inserted in one by one;
  • shoot a dart at a balloon high up."
She is truly a legend.

From Wikipedia.

From eBay

Related read:
Shifting Sand
Kakiseni.com
Rose Chan Benefited From The NEP
M.Bakri Musa's Blog

2 comments:

sbanboy said...

WAH !!!!

Anonymous said...

Wah! Also...
Isn't that a bit transparent? How come women are more clothed these days....
tsk, tsk, tsk, we have become regressive.