Thursday, June 07, 2007

Genting

Spent a night in Genting last weekend. It was a two-day short course at Awana Genting Resort. The program was rather quite packed as we hardly really had time to go sight-seeing.

Held over the weekends, there were few other meetings going on as well. The hotel was so jam-packed with people that made it looked like "pasar malam'.

It wasn't really a pleasant experience staying there. The room that I stayed in had two large beds. So, I invited a friend to stay in. However, the temperature in Awana wasn't that cold, and that was the first time I stayed in a room that did not even have air-con!!

The food was too ordinary, few varieties and not so tasty. The other hotel guests were like hungry ghosts. Imagine 10 people lined up just to get a plate of nasi lemak.

Anyway, can't complain much, cause I didn't pay with my own pocket money. Well, I don't even consider a second visit.
Here are some pictures taken in First World Hotel:




More pictures: 1, 2, 3.

No comments: