Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I was in a workshop about diabetes in one of the five-star hotels here over the weekends. Never could I imagined to afford such a luxury in my life in my own home town.
Anyway, what a five-star feeling like living in this spacious room with two big beds.
However, it was not just for leisure, as I had to prepare for a case presentation.

Although I didn't get to enjoy the seaview, but I was rather contended just to get a roadside view anyway, cause my stay was sponsored.
By the way, I couldn't help but need to comment on the buffet over there. Again, although they were not that really extraordinary, but this was the first time I've seen food been actually recycled. The lamb and mutton chops, chicken wing plus the satays that appeared during dinner were recycled for lunch. Similarly, the hotdog and potatoes in the breakfast were recycled for lunch! Although, it's been made to look to have many choices, but it wasn't.

Anyway, while I was having the buffet lunch with friends, one waiter walked to our table and asked everyone if we are married. We thought what this guy was trying to encroach? Our private lives?

Strangely, my friends who are married, admitted that they are not, while on the other hand, I shyly nodded I am.
Well, I was congratulated and was wished "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY". I was then presented with a gift!!
Fruit cake.
So hilarious.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments: