Saturday, March 08, 2008

Back to vote

Myuho arrived from KL at midnight. We are going to cast our votes coming morning. Both of us are first time voters. In the three previous elections, we did not even bother to vote, cause we were too preoccupied with work. I don't know what made me want to vote this time, for such a long journey I had to travel. Just then, I wonder, with my one vote, would it make any difference?

One friend was even more worried. He called to ask if whether his citizenship would be revoked if he doesn't cast his vote this time, the forth time he is eligible to. Obviously, he could not just leave his clinic even for one minute.

But, truly , the more obvious reason is, I get to "balik kampung"! How I always miss the food over here. It is like 100 years ago I last eaten.

So, we headed to our old hang out place, Taman Free School, where the food stores open till past midnight.
Curry Mee, RM 3.00 (Large).
Wan Than Mee, RM 2.50 (Small).

Myuho lamented about the smaller portion this time, but then where can one still find hawker food at such a price?

No comments: