Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hot, hot now

Sorry, I don't mean to be political, but I find this poster in Mob's Crib quite funny. There are lots more controversially doctored pictures over here.

Seriously, there are lots of comments and criticisms been thrown at our former boss I don't know whether good or bad, but I am quite sad to see him go, after so much he had done to try to improve the health care system. Worse still, to see him fell in such a humiliating way.

Besides the PHFSA thing where he received strong opposition from the private medical practitioners who disagreed with such Acts, I could see at least we have got some improvement in term of salary rise and better allowances in the government sector, during his four-year tenure.

To say that he had not contributed enough, is wrong, at least I believe, he as a medical doctor himself (and his son too), would always do things in favor of our own medical community. I believe we would have a better fight in our request for improvement for our well beings if our minister is from our own people.

Despite what many people depict him as 'dirty' for the exposure of his sexual adventures, I don't judge him based on this aspect and I still respect him for what he had contributed, and at least also for his boldness in admitting that he was the 'man' in the DVD.

I personally opine that, he need not resign from all his posts and he should fight (till the last drop of his blood) for his own rights to his privacy as well as his rights to practice what he believe he is morally right to practice, and not what other people think otherwise.

Well, I just hope that the new Health Minister would perform as 'good' as him, if not better.

No comments: