Thursday, January 24, 2008

Somewhere over the rainbows

I just found out that that is a night market over the Rainbow city every Tuesday, and it was just fun as I've not been to night market for more than ten years.

The atmosphere was so colourful with many traders started selling CNY decorations and cookies.



Also, I was so surprised to see Penang Asam Laksa over here, and I quickly ordered a bowl to satisfy my crave. It tasted not too bad and cost RM3.00.

Also embarrassedly, I bumped into an auntie patient I saw few days ago and she kept pushing to me a bag of apples despite my refusal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try meldrum walk for nighttime food

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi cytysm. people free stuff? take it! they'll be hurt if you don't!

Anonymous said...

hi there...
Monday also got pasar malam at Century Garden...