Wednesday, February 13, 2008

13th

It was cold and breezy tonight, I had dinner alone below my apartment, in the open space. Such a beautiful night scene.
It's been a while, I have not enjoyed such a nice dinner in the open air, cause I "ta pau" most of the time.
Yes, we can find Penang Char Koay Teow down here too.
Tried this Nasi Ayam Paprik, RM 4.00.

In the mean time, the Parliment has been dissolved today and the election day is coming very soon. Announcement to be made tomorrow. I just hope that it will be held in the weekends, so that I can travel back home to cast my vote, my very first vote.

So, which one should I tick?
Also, tomorrow is Valentine, I will be alone as usual. But anyone who wants a date, can call me anytime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cross, not tick.

Chen said...

The date is out - on 8th March, it's Saturday. Hopefully u r not on call on that day :)

DBI said...

u kena balik mengundi..orang penang need u

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

8th march aaa chev?

i didn't read today's paper yet. i didn't buy also lah