Saturday, February 02, 2008

Orange

I am on my way back home today. Currently, I am stopping by KL and I am staying in Chinatown in one of the budget hotels. There is one new hotel, actually not so new, where I was so attracted to its bright orange color.
Very budget because the room cost RM79.80.

Though, the space is a bit constrained, the room is very clean and bright. What makes this hotel so special is, there are LCD TV and free internet Wifi connection.
Here I am blogging on the go. Tonight I am going to explore the night life and also to window shop till I drop. Window shop only lo..

3 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

eh?! is the toilet glass door see thru or not.

on the hotel website, the toilet 100% see thru. u do business also people in the room can see.

sbanboy said...

Isei .... I just went back to Seremban ... we will hang out next time :)

Happy Chinese New Year !!!!

Cytusm said...

Chen, the glass door is partially see through, probably to make the room appear bigger. I noticed few hotels have see through bathroom too, to allow couples enjoy seeing each other doing business?

Sbanboy, sorry couldn't make it to Sban this time. Will hang out next time at your place.

GONG XI FA CAI.