Friday, February 15, 2008

Got tagged

This very loud, gross and mean Chen of Molest Mobile Me, tagged me to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. If non-important, I wonder why people want to know.

Here are the six facts:
1) I am typical China man, everyday must eat rice.
2) Everyday I must have hard boiled egg.
3) Where ever I go, I only order Chinese Tea Ice.
4) I only wear one color clothing, i.e. blue.
5) I don't sleep when I am on-call, my mind is too hyperactive.
6) Addicted to blogging (I need professional help).

The replication will die here.

4 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hee hee!! Molest Me, that is so so cool!

I never thought of that, Molest Me.

Thanx cytusm! I got some ideas for my new entry now.

Will work on it later. I'm going to ipoh with miss ong to visit our friend sazali.

haiya, how arr.... if u go overseas western country, want to find rice everyday difficult lo... unless u cook urself. emm....

oh dear, if u don't sleep when u're on call, u'll feel tired and sleepy the next morning. do u get post call off? do u get the off at 8 a.m., or after morning round, or at lunch time?

Chen said...

i prefer half boiled egg than hard boiled egg.

U don't sleep when u r on call? Gosh... u r fantastic :)

Cytusm said...

I guess I would not survive in foreign land. The farthest I have ventured off was Spore last year. My mind is usually very hyperactive during call day, and my mood could be hypomanic for few days post-call due to lack of sleep, a kind of Post-call Syndrome. Luckily, I don't have so frequent calls nowadays.

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

post call syndrome, that sounds cool!